trulsjor;560521 Wrote:
> Hi Triode, and thank you so much for doing what Logitech and/or Spotify
> should have done a long time ago!
>
> I see forum member WhaleOil reporting that the new binaries works (with
> respect to the helper app) for OS X 10.5.8 PPC, but unfortunately, I
> can't get the helper app to start running 10.5.8 Intel - not even with
> the new binaries provided in the macspotifyd.zip file.
>
> When trying to execute spotifyd, it seems to go one step further than
> with the binaries in v0.2beta5. However, I still get a sigtrap with the
> dreaded error message "unknown required load command 0x80000022"

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > trulsjor:darwin-thread-multi-2level trulsjor$ ./spotifyd
  > dyld: Library not loaded: @loader_path/libFLAC.dylib
  > Referenced from:
/Users/trulsjor/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/darwin-thread-multi-2level/./spotifyd
  > Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Users/trulsjor/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/darwin-thread-multi-2level/./libFLAC.dylib:
 unknown required load command 0x80000022

/Users/trulsjor/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/darwin-thread-multi-2level/libFLAC.dylib:
 unknown required load command 0x80000022
  > Trace/BPT trap

Did you definately replace the libFLAC as well as spotifyd file?  If so
I am confused :(

--
Triode