)p(;560808 Wrote:

> The plugin feels really complete already! I can only think about two
> additions. Similar Artist radio and an easy way to paste spotify
> artist/album/playlist uri's.

Playlist URIs should be supported by pasting the spotify URI into the
other's playlist box in the playlist menu.  The last 20 are then
remebered.  Interested in feedback as to how well this works.

I can easily add a menu entry to paste in spotify URIs for artists and
albums - do you think this should be on the main menu or in the

Similar artist radio - interested in your use case here as the spotify
radio api is really modelled on one or more selecting a genres and a
time range.  It then produces a list of tracks.  So its not really
similar artist radio.  Could you comment on how people use spotify
radio and what they are interested in here?

--
Triode