erland;563098 Wrote:
> It depends what takes time, could you try enable "info" level logging of
> "plugin.customscan" in SBS Settings/Advanced/Logging and then run a
> rescan and post the log when it's finished ? Do this independent if the
> solution described below works because it's always good for me to get
> some timings of the different parts in a larger library.
>
> If the time is in the refresh operation in the beginning it might be
> faster to run both at once instead of sequentially.
>
> I think you can get what you want by:
> 1. Goto SBS Settings/Plugins/Custom Scan/Various Settings and set the
> "Automatic rescan" parameter to true
> 2. In the Custom Tag and Rating Tag configuration make sure the
> "Include in automatic scans and "Scan All"" is checked and make sure
> it's unchecked for all modules you don't want to include.
> 3. Hit "Scan all", this should perform scanning of all scanning modules
> which has been checked according to point 2. The setting in point 1 will
> make sure scanning is never executed automatically.

Thanks for the replay!

I had already initiated the last consecutive scan when it reached me
and that scan finished tonight.

I did as you listed, but when I pressed Scan all nothing happened and
no Running... indicator was shown.

Instead I started a scan with CustomTag and the Running.. indicator is
still visible, but the server.log is surprisingly empty for having
information level logging switched on. I attach it and I will post the
entire log when the web UI reports that CustomTag is no longer
running.

Just let me know if you would like me to do some testing/timing. I am
switching PC for SBS and that takes a while so at moment I have two
hopefully identical instances of SBS running.

|Filename: server.log.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10324|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP