erland;565806 Wrote:
> It's not as serious as I initially thought it was, the only effect it
> will have as far as I can see is that only the first artist will be
> shown in iPeng. The error is only shown once for each album after a
> rescan, I suppose there is some caching somewhere that explains why it
> doesn't happen every time.

Thanks Erland for investigating! I can live with the error messages in
the server.log.

Is your evaluation ("Not so serious") valid also for the similar errors
in the scanner.log which hardly can be caused by iPeng queries? (Of
course I do not expect you to investigate this further, but I was
curious about your opinion based on the investigations you have already
conducted on this issue not related to your plugins.)

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP