erland;565313 Wrote:
> Could you try to install the "Database Query" plugin and then goto
> "Extras/Database Query" and select the "Create new data query" link at
> the bottom and select the "Free form query" type and enter the
> following "SQL statement":

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Then save the query and click on it and see if it displays an empty
> result or if it returns 10 rows.

Below is the result. I guess it is empty.

Code:
--------------------
    Free form query (Edit Execute) ( CSV ,  Structured XML ,  XML )
  Test1

  count(*)      url
  (Database Query 2.2)
--------------------

erland;565313 Wrote:
> If none of the above queries returns anything, it means that the problem
> probably is in the Custom Scan data. You can then try to run this query
> but I suspect it's going to be too slow in your library because it
> takes several seconds to execute in my 3000 track library.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > select count(*),module,attr,value,url from customscan_track_attributes
group by module,attr,value,url having count(*)>1 limit 10;

--------------------

> If there aren't any duplicates in the Custom Scan data, this query
> should return an empty result.

Below is the result. I guess it is empty too.

Code:
--------------------
    Test3 (Edit Execute) ( CSV ,  Structured XML ,  XML )

  count(*)      module  attr    value   url
  (Database Query 2.2)
--------------------

That query was slow and stopped playback for a while.

I checked the logs again. Is seems that the "Query returned more than
one row" errors was there when I played music last evening. The 4 AM
nightly scan shows some similar errors in the scanner.log. But
strangely enough playing music this morning does not seem to provoke
any of those error messages. I executed the queries this morning while
playing music. Log files attached.

Sorry for the delay in responding but I had to do some work and
entertaining. Thanks for all your help.

|Filename: Log.zip                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10406|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP