I am afraid that the "Query returned more than one row" errors are back
again and appears when playing music. After the nightly automatic
rescan for changed files this night, they surfaced this morning. In the
scanner.log there are also some similar error messages. I have not done
anything but playing some music last afternoon.

When following your list of actions I had forgotten to switch off the
automatic rescans so such scans would have occurred during TrackStat
restore and CustomTag scan, I think. The rescan is scheduled to start
at 4 AM and takes about half an hour.

I realise that this might not be related to your plugins but any help
would be appreciated although I have not yet experienced any adverse
effects because of the error messages.

Logs are attached.

|Filename: Logs.zip                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10397|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP