bluegaspode;566034 Wrote:
> maybe we should stop talking about 'premium price' but use 'premium
> bargain' instead ?.
> As your only alternative to get a working remote (of course with much
> better and instant support and bugfixing, much more features
> *coughcough*) is to buy a Logitech Controller.
>
> What was your last technical gadget you bought in a shop for 10$ and
> even dared to ask to get it repaired when some part of it was broken ?
> Or any other software ?
>
> This of course doesn't mean you should remain silent or problems with
> Apps shouldn't be fixed. But lets just stay fair when talking about
> prices.

Its a software remote control that costs $10.  Does the $10 matter to
me?  No.  However the overwhelming majority of my apps cost about
$1-$2.  So, yes, the $10 puts it in the 'premium' category, which for
me means that I have higher expectations of ongoing updates and fixed
than with a .99 'fart' app.

iPeng is well worth the asking price, but it's also not a '$10 gadget'.
It's a $10 application that only works if you already have an iPod
Touch or iPhone (or iPad).

In any event, I'm done here, the outright hostility in a thread that's
supposed to be for technical support issues simply boggles the mind.
I'll make sure to remove all mentions of the application from any of my
blogs, reviews, etc, because I certainly wouldn't want to be seen to be
one of the people in this thread that bashes people over the head if
they have any criticism whatsoever.

--
jmpage2