jmpage2;565259 Wrote:
> Hostile much?  Look, I didn't say anything rude or untrue to the
> developer.  In fact I've probably sold plenty of copies of iPeng seeing
> as I have the #1 review of the SB Radio on Amazon.com and go out of my
> way to recommend the iPeng application explicitly both in the main
> review and comments section.
>
> The reality is that the update is slow coming (for whatever reason).  I
> realize that this is a one man operation and the updates can't come as
> fast as they do for other applications like Mobile Navigator, etc, yet
> this is a premium priced application so hopefully it gets updated
> eventually to ios4 compatibility so we can continue to use ALL of the
> features with our SB devices.

Maybe a 'bit' harsh, but it seemed you kept whining over and over after
having gotten a response.  Unfortunately, it wasn't the response you
wanted, so you repeated the complaint.  My 8 year old does this, and
after being gentle for a while, a harsh response may be the only thing
that gets through...I know I've just opened myself up for a judgment on
my parenting skills, please don't bother; I'd rather just apologize to
you if you took it all personally.

And I'll still pitch in to refund your premium price of $10...

--
fphredd