jmpage2;566079 Wrote:
> Its a software remote control that costs $10.  Does the $10 matter to
> me?  No (and actually at the time I bought it, I'm pretty sure it cost
> more than $10, was either $15 or $20).  However the overwhelming
> majority of my apps cost about $1-$2.  So, yes, the $10 puts it in the
> 'premium' category, which for me means that I have higher expectations
> of ongoing updates and fixes than with a .99 'fart' app.
>
> iPeng is well worth the asking price, but it's also not a '$10 gadget'.
> It's a $10 application that only works if you already have an iPod
> Touch or iPhone (or iPad).
>
> In any event, I'm done here, the outright hostility in a thread that's
> supposed to be for technical support issues simply boggles the mind.
> I'll make sure to remove all mentions of the application from any of my
> blogs, reviews, etc, because I certainly wouldn't want to be seen to be
> promoting an application that you can't get technical support on or ask
> for an update with a fix to an issue you have without being heckled by
> the peanut gallery.

Bit sensitive??

No I'm not a forum cop; in fact I always try to end my posts with
'Thank you' as I realize people are very generous with their time and
efforts to help me accomplish many things, including controlling all
Squeeze related items for just $10. You apparently find your time very
valuable compared to others, and while I may have been harsh, I'm
obviously not the only one that feels you've over stepped a bit,
considering it's ONLY $10...will miss you.

--
fphredd