results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81028
Question: Which player icons in iPeng do you prefer?

- Old
- New

TechHome;567712 Wrote:
> I also voted for old for the same reason.  I have six players and use
> iPeng for multi-zone control.  With the new icons, I have to look very
> close to tell if a player is on or off.
>
> On a related note, I'd love an ALL OFF button.
>
> Doug

TechHome- there is an ALL OFF button. If you look on the bottom left
corner of the ipeng screen, you will see 3 overlapping icons. Touch on
that area and you turn all your players off or all synced on( plus
touching the play arrow). I think this is what you are asking.

I am looking forward to the update. Thanks Pippin.

--
Ikabob