Best plug-in ever!!! Can't believe spotify or logitech didn't take this
step them selves, you kicked their ass in terms of usage improvement of
their own products big time!!

Only improvement I wish for the plugin is as stated in a previous post,
I.e the possibility to add songs to playlists without having to play it
(listening to one playlist while browsing and adding songs to it and/or
other lists).

I use iPeng over iPhone or the Duet controller to control my SB, and
have not found any way yet to perform what I suggest (if there is I
apologize).

But most importantly: thanks for a GREAT plug-in and keep up the good
work!!!!!!

BR Bloodfaya

--
Bloodfaya