Espen;572201 Wrote:
> Spotify has just updated their desktop client. Main new feature that
> will have impact for the plug-in is support for saving playlists in
> folders. I have not tested myself yet so I do not know how the plug-in
> behaves.
>
> I should be more clear: One can create a folder and place multiple
> playlists inside it.

Have been using the SB plugin successfully for 3 weeks now. Today there
seems to be a problem - the plugin works (I am able to browse / search
music and listen), but crashes if I try to access my Playlists. It
won't even display the list of playlists - just an error message. Once
this error message is received, then the plugin won't work at all - I
have to restart the plugin to get it going again.

I can only assume this is something to do with the updated client -
folders feature having been introduced today? Hopefully this will be
resolved at some point - unless of course this is a problem particular
to my set up?

--
HeweyBoy