Hello Pippin,

Thanks for the update. It took me seconds to get it to work on my 3G
iphone and more than an hour to get it to work on my Touch ver. ???!!!

And I must admit that I am not 100% sure if it works every time on my
Touch yet. Will do more testing during the next few days.

One other thing I have noticed since your last 2-3 updates is that
whenever I start your application it always starts in the choose source
picture instead of "play now". I havent been able to find out how to
change that and it it is really annoying not only for me but also for
my wife. We only have one player so no need to get that picture
everytime. Is there a way to get rid of that?

I have attached a piture of the screen.

Thanks.

Jeppe

|Filename: foto.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10551|

paqi