Tried this version; seems better, but can't play music yet.

Some observations:

1. Installer defaults to C:\Program Files\ path; can't select an alternative
folder.
2. If I select different trace option checkboxes, the Apply button is not
enabled.  It appears that I have to alter something else (eg. trace path)
before I can apply changes.

In SBS, I can see "Unknown SBC Music Library (served by Whitebear)", but don't
see any content.  I assume "Unknown SBC Music Library" suggests a problem with
the CLI connection.

I can also see this from within Foobar 2000.

NB. I have password protection enabled within SBS, so any CLI commands must
first issue the authentication command - perhaps this is the problem, because I
can't see anywhere within Whitebear Server to configure the username/password
for SBS?

In SBS log file, I see the following when I try to browse albums:

[18:37:08.2670] Slim::Networking::SimpleAsyncHTTP::onError (230) Failed to
connect to
http://192.168.1.2:31416/e52190bf-153a-4f5e-8045-f25cd592943a/ContentDirectory/control
 (500 Internal Server Error)
[18:37:08.2681] Slim::Networking::UPnP::ControlPoint::gotError (365) Error
retrieving