results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

First of all... Thank you for a simply perfect applet for the Duet :)

I recently purchased a Duet and one of the first applets I tried was
SqueezeIR. I did have a bit difficulty finding the right LIRC files for
my devices but now it works with my AMP and TV.

Now I'm trying to control my DVB-T Top Box but couldn't find a LIRC
file for this device. IRBlaster was used on my Squeezebox Classic and
with an IR transmitter connected the Top Box can be controlled but the
.conf file doesn't work with SqueezeIR. I get status 3 (OK) in
SqueezeIR on reload but nothing happens.

A telnet to the Duet Controller and a ps -xa shows that the testir
program is running with codes when I'm trying to control the Top Box.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

--
justduet