results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

justduet;574770 Wrote:
> First of all... Thank you for a simply perfect applet for the Duet :)
>
> I recently purchased a Duet and one of the first applets I tried was
> SqueezeIR. I did have a bit difficulty finding the right LIRC files for
> my devices but now it works with my AMP and TV.
>
> Now I'm trying to control my DVB-T Top Box but couldn't find a LIRC
> file for this device. IRBlaster was used on my Squeezebox Classic and
> with an IR transmitter connected the Top Box can be controlled but the
> .conf file doesn't work with SqueezeIR. I get status 3 (OK) in
> SqueezeIR on reload but nothing happens.
>
> A telnet to the Duet Controller and a ps -xa shows that the testir
> program is running with codes when I'm trying to control the Top Box.
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

It may just be that the learned ir is a bit flakey. Can you post your
DVB-T make and model, the learned conf file from irBlaster, and your
xml please? Remember that all LIRC files (from the web or from
irBlaster) MUST end in a ".txt" extension to work with SqueezeIR - is
that the issue?

--
indifference_engine