iPeng is a promising app - but nearly all of my listening is on Rhapsody
and Slacker. Thus, these problems render the app not very useful to me.
And it is frustrating that there is no obvious support web site. Free
is free, but if I'm paying 10x as much as the average app store app, I
expect commercial quality software that works as advertised.  I am
curious if any of these things will be fixed...thanks.

How long have you been using Ipeng?

I think you are being too quick to pass judgement. Ipeng is an awesome
app and is supported by Pippin (the developer) very conscienteously. I
use Ipeng for Rhapsody and for Slacker and have found zero problems
adding and removing from playlists etc. Perhaps if you voice your
concerns here on this thread which is dedicated to Ipeng, then you will
find that Ipeng is worth 10X$10 or more. Good luck.

--
Ikabob