When I press the artists button (bottom left corner on iPeng) the screen
is blank.  No artists are shown.

If I press Albums, it then lists all my Albums.

If I press Gendre, it lists all my gendres.

If I press Year it lists all years.

It is only Artists that are missing.

I have selected the option on SB Server to Clear Databse and do a full
rescan.

The Arists are appearing on SB server on my PC, when I click on the
Artist tab, so the problem only affects iPeng.

I have also done Flush Cache on iPeng without success.

Everything else on iPeng is working fine.  It is just the Artists that
are missing from the Artist screen.

Any ideas please?

--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962