AnotherTribe;583396 Wrote:
> pippin, any progress on the battery life fix? I keep forgetting to kill
> the app each night and my Touch is "dead" the next morning for my
> commute to work.

I need to run one beta round on it because I also migrated a number of
things from iPeng for iPad, e.g. the artwork loading.
Also, there's another issue I need to fix which is that if you start
the App when manually configured servers or MySB are not reachable you
have to re-start the App. Since it looks like a significant number of
users doesn't know how to restart an App under iOS4 this needs fixing.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com