I've just purchased iPeng and love it! That being said, I've found a few
small problems that could very well be user errors, but am looking for
some guidance. First of all:
iPhone4
iPeng 1.2.7
SqueezeCenter 7.5.1 - r30836 (Ubuntu)

In Playback mode, I only see the iPeng icon in the top-right, not the
Play, Play-other-tracks or other buttons.

Likewise, when I click on an Album, the only "headline" I see is "Add
all"--I do not see random.

Finally, when in Playing mode, clicking on the random button beside the
track position doesn't do anything... no change to the order or what
track is played next.

If anyone can help, would be very much appreciated.

--
Juggler