erland;595874 Wrote:
> Do you have some kind of IP filtering active you your router/firewall at
> home ?
>
> In your setup, Custom Clock will try to get the images through the
> image proxy at mysqueezebox.com, so if you like to try the same from
> the laptop you should try:
> http://baby.squeezenetwork.com/public/imageproxy?u=http%3A%2F%2F98%2EX%2EX%2EX%3A9000%2Fplugins%2FSuperDateTime%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2F30%2Epng
>
> If this doesn't work, you need to open your router so the
> baby.squeezenetwork.com proxy can get through. You will of course have
> to replace the %2EX with the real IP number in the url above.
>
> If this works, the problem is caused by a bug in the Custom Clock
> applet that results in that it tries to use port 9000 on
> baby.squeezenetwork.com.
>
> In that case, it would be great if you could try to replace the
> following file with the unziped version of the file attached to this
> post and see if it solves the problem:
> /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/CustomClockApplet.lua
>
> If this solves the problem, I'll make an official release with this
> correction.

OK (semi)Good news.  I entered the URL in my laptop and it responded no
authorization...Soooo I disabled user/pass on SBS and tried again... Got
an icon. Then I updated the cc.lua as you suggested and tried it and it
worked!! Got the icon.  Then I re-enabled security and then the icon
would not show up.  I cleared the CC cache before I did this.

Therefore with user/name it appears going through the proxy doesnt
work.  I imagine that if the URL was configured
http://baby.squeezenetwork.com/public/imageproxy?u=http:u...@pass//98.X.X.X:9000/plugins/SuperDateTime/html/images/30.png
it would probably work, but having user/pass sent plain text to/from a
proxy doesn't seem like a very good idea to me.

--
vw195