dsdreamer;593992 Wrote:
> I am okay to continue using 7.5.2, which was already my plan of action,
> since I do like to use your plugin.
>
> I guess I was hoping that for the users of the latest Vortexbox
> release, either that SvrPowerControl is working for them, (perhaps
> indicating that my home-brew hardware is atypical), or that a fix could
> eventually be provided.
>
> From my own selfish perspective, I do not need any further help, but
> wanted to report my findings anyway. Thanks for your work on
> SvrPowerControl.
OK, I finally got around to trying this.  I can't even get the latest
released version, squeezeboxserver-7.5.2-1.noarch.rpm, to run on my F14
system.  But  squeezeboxserver-7.5.3-0.1.31678.noarch.rpm installs and
runs just fine and SrvrPowerCtrl doesn't seem to have a problem with
it.  I do see a couple of perl warning messages show up in the log
about 'defined(@array)' being deprecated..but that's minor.

Bottom line: I can't test SrvrPowerCtrl on Fedora 14 with the latest
released SBS if I can't get SBS itself to run.

--
gharris999