gharris999;594434 Wrote:
> I think I've managed to produce a universal binary.  But I have no
> access to a ppc machine to see if it runs on 10.5.  Anyway, it works on
> my intel mac-mini.  Do let me know if you try it and it fails on your
> ppc machine.

You must have got it right, it runs.

And, having clicked "Reset all settings back to default values" on the
plug-in settings page, I think the plug-in will find it !
I'll feedback any issues that come to light.

gharris999;594434 Wrote:
> I'm just doing a system call to killall.  On OSX, since SBS runs under a
> user account, this is straight forward....
> ... # killall -9 sleep-inhibit

So if I find myself using this tool outside the SBS context I'd better
rename it ? :)

Thanks for your ongoing effort. This OSX sleep issue must have been
bubbling away for a quite some time, I think.

--
mrw