AndrewFG;602079 Wrote:
> Sorry to disappoint you, but I will not be doing anything for Airplay /
> Airport Express. (I bought one once, but I didn't like it, and so I
> sold it and bought some Squeeze boxes instead).

That's okay, I'll get over it ;)

But you may have missed my point slightly -- my suggestion was not for
SBS/Whitebear to play -to- an AirPort Express, but to for it to enable
Squeezeboxes to appear to -be- AirPort Expresses.

i.e. So one could stream from iTunes to a Squeezebox. We have both
Squeezeboxes and an AirPort Express in out house. It tends to be that I
use the Squeezeboxes, and my girlfriend uses the AirPort Express (with
iTunes on her Mac).

--
IMGrant