michael.d.j.cox;602214 Wrote:
> Are there any plans to make internet radio from squeeze center available
> via whitebear?I would like to do it. Indeed I would like to support all
> external
plug-in media sources.

However, at the moment, the CLI interface for external plug-in media
sources is -- shall we say -- rather opaque, so for the time being, I
cannot work out how to do it.

If anyone is able to give me any tips about how to browse external
plug-in media sources using the CLI in a transparent way, then I would
really appreciate the input...

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver