sneeks;602403 Wrote:
> How do I remove a computer server listing from within the iPeng iPhone
> app? My server has changed IP address and now shows 2 listings, one
> remaining from the old IP.

Just restart the App.
Under iOS4 it's not enough to send it to the background using the
"home" button, you need to really restart it by quitting it from the
task bar (double-click the home button to get to the task bar, hold the
app icon until it wobbles and then press the red "-").

If you have been using WOL you also have to disable that, servers using
WOL are always being remembered because they need to show up even when
they are not active.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com