pippin;602448 Wrote:
> Could you file a ticket for this. I'm currently redesigning the main
> screen so I would have a look.

I will.
pippin;602448 Wrote:
> You mean even larger than full screen??? I could add a 4th scale there,
> of course.... Another ticket?

Yes, I said that I was looking for more high res cover art. New CDs
ripped I now scan in about 1,400/1,400 resolution. Zooming would be
better than another image size on the NP screen. Or could the 4th scale
show the image in full resolution, as much as will fit the screen with
the possibility to move the visible area around?

I will add a ticket.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.3 on Win XP