Hi Pippin,

Everyday I call up iPeng and it will wake up the server by using the
Server Power Control plugin, same to shut down the server when I
finished the day.

Recent, my iPeng for Ipad (Version 1.0.3) starts to act up, when I
start the iPeng the server didn't wake up.  Then from the top blue bar
I click the Multiplayer and a dropdown show my server, and when I
pressed the > icon it will show the server setting, from where I found
that everything is fine except that the MAC address of my server is
blanked.

I have to manually boot up the server then re-start the iPeng, then the
MAC address appeared again.  I remember this MAC address is stored by
iPeng.

Not sure what went wrong.

--
Bryan Jan