pippin;605237 Wrote:
> Neither. It's different information being returned by the server because
> I use a different query than SqueezePlay. I plan to change this for
> quite a while but it's more than just a simple change because the whole
> format of the information being returned has changed.
>

> Did this happen more than once?
> Did you maybe change the name or the IP (shouldn't matter) of the
> server?
> Did you update iPeng or the iPhone firmware?
>
> It's normal that iPeng doesn't show the MAC on the server details (the
> "top" MAC field) when the server is not connected because that's the
> detected MAC, it should, however, still be shown in the bottom field,
> where you can enter a different one, too.
>
> I've heard a similar thing recently from another user but for him it
> seems to have gone away the next time he tried.

Hi Pippin,
--Yes, it happened more than once, each day in last week
--the server IP# didn't change
--all the iPad and iPeng are up-to-dated

Last night I found out that I can manually input the MAC if I touch
that field.  Once I inputted the MAC, I closed the iPeng (by double
click the home button and pressed the iPeng icon until a minus sign
appear and then I press the minus sign).  Once I re-start the iPeng,
the server do startup accordingly.

I didn't bother to test it again and listen to music, I will know
tonight whether it still work.

--
Bryan Jan

Regards,