JerryS;605016 Wrote:
> Sorry if this has been asked before, it seems so obvious I can't believe
> it hasn't but can't find it by searching.  Both SqueezePad and Duet
> Conroller show under the album art on the now playing screen all
> artists (e.g., Oistrakh, Staatskapelle Dresden, Konwitschny) whereas
> Ipeng only shows the first artist (Oistrakh).  Is this a bug, a feature
> or an oversight?

Neither. It's different information being returned by the server
because I use a different query than SqueezePlay. I plan to change this
for quite a while but it's more than just a simple change because the
whole format of the information being returned has changed.

Bryan Jan;605115 Wrote:

> Everyday I call up iPeng and it will wake up the server by using the
> Server Power Control plugin, same to shut down the server when I
> finished the day.
>
> Recent, my iPeng for Ipad (Version 1.0.3) starts to act up, when I
> start the iPeng the server didn't wake up.  Then from the top blue bar
> I click the Multiplayer and a dropdown show my server, and when I
> pressed the > icon it will show the server setting, from where I found
> that everything is fine except that the MAC address of my server is
> blanked.
>
> I have to manually boot up the server then re-start the iPeng, then the
> MAC address appeared again.  I remember this MAC address is stored by
> iPeng.
>
> Not sure what went wrong.

Did this happen more than once?
Did you maybe change the name or the IP (shouldn't matter) of the
server?
Did you update iPeng or the iPhone firmware?

It's normal that iPeng doesn't show the MAC on the server details (the
"top" MAC field) when the server is not connected because that's the
detected MAC, it should, however, still be shown in the bottom field,
where you can enter a different one, too.

I've heard a similar thing recently from another user but for him it
seems to have gone away the next time he tried.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com