paulisded;608698 Wrote:
> Hmmm, that's interesting because when I looked at the Sirius settings in
> "My Apps" it indicated that you could have different settings at
> mysqueezebox and the players. In fact, this screencap shows my setup,
> and I do have mysqueezebox set to my XM account.

duh!! I get you. I didn't realize that there is a drop down menu for
which account because in my case I have only ONE account so I see the
same thing as you but just a fixed account name next to each player (no
choices). But that makes sense because I have entered ONLY one account.
Thanks for clearing that up! And this does make your initial problem
even more perplexing given that you can choose.

--
garym