Thanks to you all here for the necessary informatiion to get the Sirius
app working.  I had used the XM app for some time but was having a real
problem logging in as I thought that the instructions with the Sirius
app to "Log in" meant to log in to my sirius/Xm account.  Needless to
say, this didn't work, and SiriusXM wasn'y any help at all!  Just shows
how one can focus on the wrong interpretation of a request.  Once I
(finally) figured out that I was supposed to log in to my Squeezebox
account things went much better, but I still would have had problems
without the information above.  Much appreciated

--
chenrikson