anosrat;609348 Wrote:
> I have a lifetime subscription with the "Basic" online account attached
> to it. The XM plug-in used to work just fine with the SB player. Now
> with the website change and with using the Sirius plug-in, it is
> requiring a "Premium" online account. Is anyone out there connecting
> without this premium online account?

I'm in the same boat as you. I called them and found out while I have
"free online radio" access with my lifetime subscription, that is not
the same as the "premium" Sirius account.

I think if you don't have the "Premium" online account you need to use
this 3rd party plug-in, which currently doesn't work after the update
the other day but which the creator says he's going to work on:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=71636

I explained my problem in that thread as well.

--
dursman