oivindi;609477 Wrote:
> Geez, that's ridiculous! I feel cheated.
>
> I already had Squeezepad installed on the iPad, and thought, what the
> heck, I can just buy iPeng for iPad and get the free playback on both
> my iPhone and iPad (I already had iPeng on the iPhone).
>
> Which means I could have just kept Squeezepad on the iPad (which
> already has iPad playback enabled), and then activated iPeng playback
> on the iPhone for 29 Norwegian Kroner.
>
> Now I have to pay 29 + 55 Norwegian Kroner. Wow.

Sorry, but I really don't have a better idea how to do that. And
believe me, I've thought about it for a few months. Ideas welcome.

By the logic of the App Store you are getting TWO products for free
here (playback for both iPeng Apps). Even the fact that once you enable
(e.g. purchase) this on an iPad in one App it works in both is not the
App Store logic but because we made it work like that.
And please be aware that this is not just something I give away for
free. I actually PAY for all these free playback licenses there since
it's not really James' fault that I decided taking money again from
people who already purchased both iPeng copies was not fair.
Did you get free playback for SqueezePad? Did you get free playback on
iPhone from SqueezePad?
Is it overly complex: yes.
Is it a ripoff?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com