Barrydk;609597 Wrote:
> Trying to update ipeng 1.2 no luck here.
> App crashes or sticks no update to 1.3
> Ca. Anyone help or is it model 3gs which is the problem?

It crashes on startup?
If this was a 3G it would be the very unfortunate error mentioned in
the announcement:
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2011/02/08/playback-comes-to-ipeng/
But 3GS should works fine (and does so for some other people)

Scidd0w;609602 Wrote:

> Do you think the system you have for free playback on the iPad (when
> purchased both versions) is still available in a few months from now?

I'm not sure.
But what I believe _will_ still be around then is the feature that when
you enable playback once on your device it will work in both Apps. So if
you _did_ already purchase it now you are on the safe side with this,
you would then just have to install iPeng for iPhone on the iPad and
"re-download" the In-App-Purchase.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com