pippin;609517 Wrote:
> That's two different issues.
> To get playback in iPeng for iPad, too, all you have to do is restart
> iPeng for iPad. You don't have to do the code procedure twice.
>
> To copy that to your iPhone you do indeed have to do the sync
> procedure.
> I know it's a bit messy but I don't really have _any_ other idea how to
> do this.

Pippin,

I fear that this method is going to get you in trouble with Apple if
they ever figure out what you're doing. I cant imagine that this is
something that they'll accept once they find out about it, but I
appreciate your efforts to enable those of us who've bought both apps
to obtain the new feature.

Personally, I used the enabling code to get it working on the iPad but
I'll just pay the $5 and save myself the hassle of restoring my phone.

--
dborod