Thx again Eralnd for looking into this.
I have attached a small file with 2 dummy albums that represent my
environment.
I use the default skin for the SBS, the server running on a WHS.
Music is also stored on The WHS. I have tried the custom menus on this
cofiguration, it stiil won't sort the composers according to the
composersort field.
BTW perhaps it would be uselful to build a small test environment
similar to the one I've made and publish it on the forum so everyone
can test the plugin behaviour using a defined environment. I would be
glad to help to do this.
I have just seen that my zip file is to big for an attachment, I will
send it by mail.

--
Fried