Zetlandpaul;609217 Wrote:

> Following a full rescan (Clear Library and rescan everything) none of
> the menus displing COMPOSER are being sorted by COMPOSERSORT.
>
> Any other clues as to what I need to do?
>
> Thanks.....Paul

Did you wait for the Custom Scan scanning to finish ?
It starts after the standard scanner has finished, so you have to goto
Custom Scan settings page to see if it's still running.

Also, the COMPOSERSORT only affects the Custom Browse created menus, so
you won't see any difference in the standard Artists and Genres menu.

If you still doesn't get it to work, can you post the Custom Browse
configuration for a menu which contains composers but doesn't work and
I'll take a look at it.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))