Gblenn;620140 Wrote:
> All you need to do is to install it on our SBS machine and off you go
> (unless it's a NAS in which case I don't know how to run it, but I got
> it to run under Wine on Ubuntu).

... or a Mac.
I don't have a Windows machine that I usually use anymore, my Ubuntu
servers will not get wine (I use Ubuntu server and want to keep the low
footprint). Maybe I'll try it in a VM one day.

> A wish from my side then, in a future release perhaps the progress bar
> could be a tad thicker to make "targeting" easier. ;)

The whole main screen will eventually get a redesign.
That said: I never had issues hitting the progress bar.

> At least on the iPad there is definitely the space for it...
I don't think so. It's the same as for iPhone: at least two dozen
things people want to see bigger with the argument that there "is space
for it". If I add all that there's space for nothing :)

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com