I just installed SBS 7.5.4 on my XP system. Then I tried to update to
version 1.3.4 of Tridoes Spotify Premium plugin, it has always worked
quite well for me... but now it doesn't even install!

It (the 1.3.4) shows on the plugin tab as a 3rd party plugin, but
enabling it and clicking Apply achieves nothing. No plugin is
installed, and when SBS is restarted the 1.3.4 version again shows up
on the plugin tab. I've tried this (click checkbox, Apply, restart SBS)
five times now, to no avail...

And the worst thing is that the previous version of the Spotify plugin
has disappeared.

Anyone else having this problem?
Any hints about what to do?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.4 r9408, Player FW 68
I mainly use my Duet for internet radio through MySB.com
and Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706