Hey everyone,

sorry for getting back so late, but I was away for a week.

@seren:

so you're successfully running the Spotify plugin on SSODS? I
uninstalled SSODS almost a year ago since the official package seemed a
less hassle to install and maintain / update. I don't have problems
running 7.5.3 at all, it seems even faster and more responsive than
previous versions. Just can't get Triode's plugin to work (which is a
shame, really).

The helper app's port is listed as 9005 - but that's what it is
supposed to show, innit?

The temporary solution with my MBP running the server has proven to be
unusable, since switching to my NAS (or back) initiates a firmware
update which takes aaages.

@Leonard1052:

So you have it running and the only difference is that you've installed
a (not running) SSODS ?? :D damn...

Could you please ssh to your NAS and tell us if there's more than one
slimserver.pl running on your machine, too?

--
cycom