I noticed a bug when using the "starred playlist" from my Squeezebox
Duet controller.

When I select some track, a different one starts playing (from the
list)... sometimes 20 or more tracks before or after the one I choose.
The issue seems to come from the starred playlist not updating
regularily. If that's the case a "update playlist" feature could help.
But I don't know if the Spotify api supports such a manually request?

Weirdly enough it does work when I use the iPeng controller app on my
iPhone (which btw feels much snappier and offers better usability than
the SB Duet controller...)

--
cycom