Hi there,

I have tried every possible solution for the plugin to work (so I
think) but without success. Will it work on a PowerPC or is it the OS
thats the faulting factor? I have tried to google and read about it but
not come up with anything. If I would install Leopard (10.5) would that
make a difference? Today I can not reach and play any radio stations.
"(Connect timed out: Socket is not connected)" shows when  trying to
access Spotify.

Really need some help here. Have played Spotify with this plugin before
on both Intel macs and PCs with great results. Keep up the good work!

Regards Emil

--
finnsbo