Triode;631483 Wrote:
> Well I'm hoping they will allow us to turn off the volume normalisation
> they do and which is on all the time with intel version of libspotify
> but does not exist in the arm version of libspoify.  So for the moment
> the only way to do this is use the Logitech implementation (uses arm
> libspoitify) or run my plugin on an arm NAS.
>
> Quess we could change the volume of the player in some way or fix the
> SBS visible replay gain value to something.

Is it really that bad? In my experience, to change the volume digitally
always audibly affects the sound quality negatively. In my computer I
always have the box "Set the same volume level for all tracks" to
unchecked in the Spotify program. That sounds much better. But your
plugin then always normalises the volume? Not good. I really hope that
in the future there will be a possibility to turn off all tampering
with the volume level for us who care about audio quality.

--
Erik L