Hi,

First... thank you.  Great plugin.  I didn't subscribe to Spotify
before I got this.

I have some Cache questions...

At the moment my Cachedir is set to the default.

cachedir: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\spotifycache

However my C:\ is an 8Gb SSD and I'd like (1) a decent sized cache
directory and (2) to avoid excessive wear on the SSD.  Can I just edit
spotifyd.exe.conf to point at my USB hard drive and copy the cache
files to the new location?

cachedir: D:\spotifycache

Will more disk space be used if the cache is on a larger hard disk?

How can I control the cache size?  I am rich in disk space and don't
want to waste download allowance.

Is the cacheing all automatic or can I request a file is cached say by
starring it?

Thanks,
Fairy

--