bpa;635269 Wrote:
> Give some info about your system, player and setup.
>
> WaveInput normally uses Flac between PC and player. If your network is
> not capable of Flac or your PC is not up to transcoding then you will
> get buffering.

Windows 7, Squeezebox Boom, SqueezeBox Server 7.5.4

I know it is using FLAC because I changed a couple of settings in the
custom-convert.conf file and they took. (I changed them back to default
as they didn't help.)

I can actually hear a good portion of the song. Doesn't that mean my
network is capable of FLAC? The song just stops in the middle of
playing and rebuffering appears at the top of the Boom's display.

--
rrand