I am running SBS 7.6 (latest nightly) on a Windows Home Server 2011,
several player (classic, receiver, touch and radio). Usually I control
the system with iPeng for iPad.
When I choose an album from the artist or album menu  and hit a song in
the list, it often starts not from the beginning or It even doesn't
start playing at all. When holding the finger on the song until the
menu opens and I hit "Play" everything is fine. It also works without
any problem within the pull down playlist. So the problems only appears
when using the song list beneath the album cover. It appears with FLAC
and mp3 as well. I am sure this has to do with iPeng or with the
nightly SBS or with the combination of both. Pippin, do you know what
this is caused by?

Thanks an Regards
Stefan

--