pippin;637818 Wrote:
> Yep. Known issue.
> iPeng uses an older incarnation of the status query doesn't give it
> this information.
> The problem is that it's a huge change because the format is completely
> different and this will require changes throughout the App.

I do hope that you will get around to fixing this. Not being able to
see who is actually the artist(s) in the NP view and the standard and
playlists menus is in my opinion the most annoying issue/bug in an
otherwise perfect app. (The second most annoying issue/bug being the
absence of the embedded album art for individual files in playlists
etc. (when the embedded album art is different from that selected by
SBS for the entire album.)

Thanks for an excellent app that I enjoy using everyday!

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.5.4
(r32171) on Win XP