bpa;639429 Wrote:
> That post indicates that faad.exe runs OK so no need to do anything more
> with libraries.
>
> Windows caches a lot of files so when you install libraries etc. - the
> changes may not take effect until after a Windows reboot or some
> timeout.
>
> Have you tried any of the AAC stream again ?
> Do AAC files play OK ?

I had rebooted a number of times!

I have just found a MP4a file on the internet, copied it to my music
folder, and yes, it will play. The problem is not playing AAC!

I am now running the nightly

Version: 7.5.5 - r32583 @ Sat Jul 2 02:04:01 PDT 2011

--
Labarum

Brian

In Southampton: Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI Neutron 4
In Nicosia: Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man - Quart 980s German Tower
Loudspeakers. Boom in conservatory.
http://www.hifi-wiki.de/index.php/MB_Quart_980_S
In both: Squeezebox Classic, Beresford Caiman DAC, Sony MDR-F1
Headphones