erland;640826 Wrote:
> I believe Logitech's version supports both syncing and playing different
> Spotify streams on different players simultaneously.
>
> If I remember correctly, Triode's plugin support syncing but not
> playing different Spotify streams on different players. At least this
> was the case in the beginning, might have changed now, I'm not
> completely sure.

Logitech have an explicit mechanism with Spotify to allow one account
to play on multiple devices.  My plugin doesn't have that - so you can
only play one stream at a time with a single account.  You can
synchoronise with both - the difference is that the Logitech support
creates a separate stream per player, my plugin creates a single stream
to the server which is then replicated to each player.

--
Triode